Hydrospeed is a new board sport. A special plastic float is used to sail down rivers and artificial channels with the watersportsman lying on it and in direct contact with water and waves. The float is driven by tilting and plumes on the watersportsman´s legs, which also serve to move him/her forward.
Wildlife water classes: WW I (wasy), WW II (intermediate), WW III (difficult), WW IV (very difficult), WW V (expert), WW VI (extreme).
This activity is suitable for groups of 4 or more people, each individual hiding wild water separately.
It is important not to be afraid of water, waves and being underwater, but it is undoubtedly a lifetime experience.
In the Water Sport Resort Divoká Voda:
The two main channels are interconnected at several points in order to offer multiple possible combinations of riding tracks. The difficulty of the water ranges from WW II to IV; We regulate this difficulty with flaps that let the water in the channels. Cunovo channel offers 5 different types of tracks, each 460 m long. The combination of the 1st and 2nd track and the WW III difficulty class is used most often. The channels end with two outlets that flow directly into the Danube. In the feed channel, which is 255 m long, 14 m broad and 1,2 m deep, the water is silent (quiet). It serves for the preparation of the crew before entering the main channel.
The price includes:
- Rental of the complete equipment
- Instruction sessions
- Changing room with a shower
- 60 min-ride on wild water
For hydrospeed on Divoká Voda you need:
- swimsuit / T-shirt under neoprene, socks for neoprene slippers, towel, shower gel
- your health condition must be good in order to perform adrenaline sports - good physical condition, healthy muscular system, ability to swim and positive relationship to water are required
The rules of conduct on wild water:
- Always follow the instructions of your instructor!
- For hygienic reasons it is always better to use a T-shirt / swimsuit and socks under neoprene
- before entering the water it is necessary to check your equipment and fasten it safely. Our instructor will be happy to help you.
- In case you fall out of the boat, turn to your back and with your feet heading forward sail down the channel, hold tight to your life jacket. Our instructors will pull you back to the boat, or the rescuer will throw a throwline (rope) from the bank and pull you back with the rope.
- You will get all the instructions that you need to follow on the wild water in the initial instruction session.
- Do not jump for your friend in the water, it's the instructor's work!
- If you want to Oget through the biggest waves, paddle !!!
- It is forbidden to board the boat and enter the water under the influence of alcohol!
- A condition for practicing water sports is the ability to swim, but it is much more important to have a positive relationship to water and not to afraid when under the water.
- If you wear glasses, fix them with a rubber band or use contact lenses.
- In spite of thorough training, professional assistance and rescue services, you do the sporting activity on your own responsibility.