Experience the power of water, the ability to co-operate and stand together, and of course a lot of fun on a unique channel in Europe.
In the 1990s, rafting brought itself to the attenton of the general public making wild water more accessible.
Rafting on wild water is an adrenaline sport for four – six-member crew. Together with our instructor, you will sail down the channel and gradually acquire the paddling and crossing techniqies.
Classes of the sailing difficulty: WW I (easy), WW II (intermediate), WW III (difficult), WW IV (very difficult), WW V (expert), WW VI (extreme).
In the Water Sport Resort Divoka Voda:
The two main channels are interconnected at several points to offer multiple track combinations. The water difficulty ranges from WW II to IV; we are able to regulate this difficulty with water flaps that let the water in the channels. Cunovo channel offers 5 different track types, each one is 460 m long. The combination of the 1st and 2nd track and the WW II difficulty class are used most often. The channels end with two outlets that flow directly into the Danube. In the feed channel, which is 255 m long, 14 m wide and 1,2 m deep, the water is silent (quiet). It serves for the crew preparation before entering the main channel.
For rafting on wild water you will need:
- swimsuit / T-shirt under neoprene, socks for neoprene slippers, towel, shower gel
- your health condition must be good in order to perform adrenaline sports - good physical condition, healthy mascular system, ability to swim and positive relationship to water are required
The rules of conduct on wild water:
- Always follow the instructions of your instructor!
- For hygienic reasons it is always better to use a T-shirt / swimsuit and socks under neoprene
- Before entering the water it is necessary to check your equipment and fasten it safely. Our instructor will be happy to help you.
- In case you fall out of the boat, turn to your back and with your feet heading forward sail down the channel, hold tight to your life jacket. Our instructors will pull you back to the boat, or the rescuer will throw a throwline (rope) from the bank and pull you back with the rope.
- You will get all the instructions that you need to follow on the wild water in the initial instruction session.
- Do not jump for your friend in the water, it's the instructor's work!
- If you want to Oget through the biggest waves, paddle !!!
- It is forbidden to board the boat and enter the water under the influence of alcohol!
- A condition for practicing water sports is the ability to swim, but it is much more important to have a positive relationship to water and not to afraid when under the water.
- If you wear glasses, fix them with a rubber band or use contact lenses.
- In spite of thorough training, professional assistance and rescue services, you do the sporting activity on your own responsibility.